Receive the best money saving deals in North Myrtle Beach!
Myrtle Beach for sure has an abundance of seafood buffets, barbecue and burger joints, Southern-style eateries, international cuisine, and comfort-food cafes, sometimes the best place to dine is in the comfort of your own room at North Beach Plantation Resort. After a long, hot day on the beach or a whirlwind evening of entertainment, sometimes there's nothing like ordering a pizza and having it delivered directly to your room.
Of course, Myrtle Beach has all the big national chains where you can play it safe and get the same ol' pie, like Domino's, Pizza Hut and Papa John's, but we recommend trying one of our many local pizzerias for a true taste of the beach. From small mom-and-pop pizza shops to local and regional chains, North Myrtle Beach has a lot of different options for picking the perfect pizza. Here's a list of local favorites you can have delivered to your door at North Beach Plantation:
* Benitos Brick Oven Pizza & Pasta: This local chain is a homey, Italian trattoria in North Myrtle Beach, SC. Our pizzas are handmade and baked in a wood-fired brick oven. Our pastas are made from old family recipes. Bring your date, your family, or your golf buddies and enjoy the best pizza and pasta dishes this side of the Mediterranean! Want to enjoy in the comfort of your hotel room, even better.
* Mellow Mushroom: Mellow Mushroom’s menu showcases natural flavors and the freshest of ingredients in a creative menu assortment of pizzas, hoagies, salads, calzones, appetizers and vegetarian and vegan options. Gluten free crust and a kids menu are also available. Delivered Hot and Fresh to your room.
* Hungry Howie's: This regional chain can fill up a family in many ways. From its tasty pizzas to its fresh-baked subs, Hungry Howie's has several combination specials that allow you to add on salads, wings, breadsticks and more. The Howie Maui Hawaiian Pie has fresh pineapple, ham, bacon and mozzarella, and The Works has, well, the works. The Cajun Howie Bread is another favorite, and the kids can eat cheap with $7 medium cheese pizzas.
* Gens’s New York Style Pizzeria: Local chain that promises Real New York Style Pizza. Enjoy homemade cooking and the best pizza options for dine in or delivery. If you want something different from pizza you can also try their pasta dishes or subs made to order.
* Ultimate California Pizza: This local chain offers a wide variety of toppings, including surf-and-turf options like shrimp and New York strip. UCP also makes some mean flatbreads, salads and sandwiches, and the specialty pizzas are among the most popular items on the menu, particularly the signature Big Kahuna with everything but the kitchen sink.
Perhaps the best part of ordering in instead of dining out is spending a relaxing evening in the comfort of your North Beach Plantation room while recovering from a busy day at the beach. night. It’s just one more way of saying thank you for spending your Myrtle Beach summer vacation with us at North Beach Plantation.