The ideal candidate for this position:
The ideal candidate for the Homeowner Services Assistant position at North Beach Plantation is excellent at problem solving, a fantastic communicator, extremely detail oriented, strong multi-tasking abilities and an overall positive disposition.
What You Will Be Doing:
As the Homeowner Services Assistant you would be responsible for the following items, not limited to:
- Assisting the Director of Homeowner Services with daily tasks
- Providing first class customer service
- Assisting with monthly billing
- Inspection of VIP Homeowner arrivals
- Demonstrate outstanding organizational skills
- Who You Will Be Working With
- You will work with a wide demographic of individuals from homeowners, vendors, sales associates, interpersonal staff, corporate office staff, etc. Strong interpersonal skills are a must when working with such a large variance of individuals.
- Building trusting relationships with perspective and current homeowners to grow rental contracts
- Maintaining open communication and responding to homeowners needs and requests in a timely manner
- Maintaining work order and follow up system to ensure projects are completed and billed for in a timely manner
- As onsite owner liaison you will be responsible for tasks including but not limited to entering homeowner reservations, new owner contracts, managing homeowner files, and entering new units into the system
- Managing and maintaining the rental website with new units
- Responsible for getting new units rental ready from ordering packages to coordinating with interior designers and onsite staff
- Being educated on revenue information
Full time employees: Medical, dental & life insurance, paid time off, 401(k), and more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.