The Housekeeper is responsible for ensuring the cleanliness of guest rooms in accordance with the Department of Health, resort and company standards. This team member will interact with guests on a daily basis and will need to provide quality care through prompt and courteous care.
- Acknowledge and greet guests with a warm, friendly greeting.
- Review daily assigned inventory of arrivals and departures; obtains supplies needed to complete the assignments for the day.
- Clean the resort guest rooms/condos including, but not limited to: dusting, vacuuming, changing bed linens, cleaning bathrooms, kitchen area, and common areas.
- Perform quality cleaning to meet the required standards within set time limits.
- Comply with all resort safety and security guidelines. Safeguard guest room keys at all times; does not share or provide access to others without specific guidance from supervisor.
- Properly submit all lost and found articles left in guestrooms.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Promptly report or resolve any guest complaints or issues.
- Reports any unsafe work condition to the direct supervisor.
- Pick up litter around the resort as noticed.
- Other duties, as assigned by the supervisor.
- Housekeeping and customer service experience preferred.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail required.
- Great guest service skills.
- Working conditions may be indoors or outdoors with varied weather conditions expected.
- Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality business, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the resort.
Education and Formal Training
High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
North Beach Plantation is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.