We are looking for a hard-working individual that takes pride in maintaining and improving. Someone who is observant, proactive, and familiar with building maintenance. Able to work AM or PM shifts.
What You Will Be Doing
- Inspects all operating systems and components of the hotel to ensure they are operating properly, efficiently and safely.
- Promptly responds to front desk reports of guest problems or concerns, informs the front desk when action is complete.
- Performs preventative maintenance, repairs, or makes recommendations for repairs, as assigned: all mechanical/electrical, refrigeration, and plumbing systems, all building components and furniture, fixtures and equipment.
- Performs the “PM” schedule on a timely basis, ensuring that all elements of the guest room meet resort standards.
- Performs painting, carpentry, plumbing, emergency carpet cleaning and other jobs as necessary.
- Maintains all storage areas, shops and mechanical areas in a clean, safe and secure manner, reporting to the Chief Engineer any corrective actions that need to be taken.
- Keeps Chief Engineer promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance so that prompt corrective action can be taken.
- Perform job duties with a minimum of disruption to the guest.
- Experience in resort maintenance necessary
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift 50+ pounds.
Full-time year-round position. We offer the following benefits to regular full time associates: medical, dental, personal time off, bereavement leave, competitive wages and more...
North Beach Plantation is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.