YOUR TRUST IS WHAT WE HOLD TO THE HIGHEST STANDARDS
SO YOU CAN RELAX AND BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE!
That’s why you can rest easy with our Quality Assurance Policy. The management and staff of North Beach Resort & Villas have been working hard to ensure our accommodations are at the highest standards of cleanliness and are diligently following all best practice solutions. Whether you’re a family, a couple, or just a group of friends wanting to get away – we’re here for you, and ready for your return.
Booking Direct : Start your vacation experience stress-free. When you book direct, you can rest assured you will receive access to our best room and suite rates. Booking direct will always ensure:
- The Best Rate Guaranteed
- No Lost Reservation
- Flexible Terms and Conditions
- Best Customer Service
RISK-FREE CANCELLATION POLICY
We understand plans change which is why we created our risk-free cancellation and change policy.
- The advance deposit is 100% refundable if a reservation is canceled up to 30 days prior to arrival
- For guest convenience, reservations canceled within 30 days of arrival, can reallocate the advanced deposit funds to be used as the deposit toward different stay dates before December 31, 2021.
- If a guest wishes to move their reservation, no extra charge will be made. Please note that changes to the reservation will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
OUR TOP PRIORITY – GUEST SAFETY
Accommodations: In addition to Standard Housekeeping Cleaning Procedures, particular attention will be paid to high-touch items in all rooms such as remotes, door handles, light switches, etc.
Pools and Amenities: Enhanced Social Distancing guidelines in pool areas with additional sanitation of chairs, loungers and other areas.
- Where possible, chairs will be spaced 6 feet apart to promote social distancing.
- All chairs and tables will be disinfected before and after each guest use.
- Our pool chemicals, especially the disinfecting agent (Chlorine), will be maintained at proper levels at all times.
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfection practices will be completed in all areas of the resort using CDC/DHEC approved chemicals . The resort will pay specific attention to high traffic and high touch areas.
Food and Beverage: We will continue to hold our restaurants to the same high standards of cleanliness that we hold our accommodations to. All bars and restaurants will encourage best social distancing practices.
- Food and Beverage areas will be open with Social Distancing guidelines and additional sanitation procedures will be performed in those areas.
- Where possible, tables will be spaced 6 feet apart to promote social distancing.
- Tables, bar counters, menus, and other areas will be disinfected before and after each use.
- Hand Sanitizer Stations will be placed in all public areas including elevator lobbies and guest floors.
- Individuals and family members who wish to be together should continue to do so, but there should be a safe distance maintained between different groups of guests.
- Click Here to view a complete list of guest recommendations and best practices for helping us maintain our quality assurance policy.
* Myrtle Beach City Council voted to require face masks in certain retail and food service businesses. The executive order takes effect at 11:59 p.m., Thursday, July 2 and will remain for 67 days. *