Receive the best money saving deals in North Myrtle Beach!
If you think all oceanfront resorts are the same, you haven't stayed at North Beach Plantation. Not only is it one of the few resorts on the Grand Strand to earn AAA's prestigious Four Diamond rating for multiple years running, but North Beach also boasts many amenities that you won't find at any other resort. Here are the top five:
* 21 Main: Other resorts may have on-site restaurants, but none that can match the sophistication and elegance of North Beach's 21 Main. Specializing in seafood, sushi and in-house aged prime steaks, 21 Main is one of the top fine-dining destinations on the Grand Strand. North Beach also offers less formal food venues, such as the poolside bar, but the award-winning 21 Main is the calling card of this world-class resort. Enjoy a surf and turf feast and top-notch service without leaving the premises. 21 Main also offers a high-end bar area where guests can have a nightcap.
* Accommodations Options: Located on a scenic 7.5 acre “island” (a tidal creek cuts off the property from the mainland), no other resort offers the wide range of accommodations options as North Beach. In addition to the twin high-rises that tower over the oceanfront, which include everything from standard rooms to three-bedroom suites, North Beach Plantation is also home to a broad array of condos and beach houses that are available for rental. Visitors can choose between an oceanfront room with a private balcony overlooking the Atlantic or for a cozy beach cottage that can accommodate larger parties and give guests the feeling of staying in their beach home away from home.
* Cinzia Spa: Nothing makes for a more relaxing vacation than a little pampering in the spa, and North Beach guests don't have to look far to find it. The Cinzia Spa is located on the property and offers a wide selection of massages, ritual therapies and salon services. The 3,000-square foot facility also features state of the art fitness equipment and special exercise and yoga classes. But if you're looking for a relaxing treat or a romantic date, be sure to book your massage session for one or two at Cinzia Spa and let your stress roll away with the tide.
* Swim-up Bar: Don't feel like getting out of the pool to enjoy a refreshing frozen drinks or an ice-cold beer? Then North Beach's award-winning swim-up bar is the place for you. Located on the oceanfront deck behind the twin towers, the swim-up tiki hut features underwater bar stools and special seating sections where guests can mingle over drinks and even hot food off the grill. This is a popular gathering spot among guests, and the friendly atmosphere is part of the reason TripSmart named it the No. 1 swim-up bar in the United States.
* The Bridge: If you are looking for a truly special place to stay, North Beach is home to the ultimate penthouse. Known simply as “The Bridge,” this spacious seven-bedroom, seven-and-a-half bath unit provides guests with the perfect oceanfront nest with a private balcony and a scenic view. The Bridge is furnished with the most modern fixtures and appliances, including an 80-inch flat screen TV and a state-of-the-art kitchen. Let your own personal chef prepare dinner for your entire party, or have your own personal chauffer take you out for a night on the town. Perfect for special occasions, such as weddings, business functions or family reunions, The Bridge offers the ideal venue for a memorable North Myrtle Beach vacation.