Myrtle Beach has lots of good-time bars.
All along the strip, you can find a watering hole to match the moment. Smiles and sunburns, sliders and suds. Sometimes on a beach trip, you want to refine your experience a little. Pack the going-out clothes and plan for an elevated evening.
There’s a great new place for that: Bar 19 Twelve.
You’re in for a wonderful dining experience at Bar 19 Twelve. You’ll find a 5-star menu, impeccable service, and a facility that spared no detail. Treat yourself to delightful entrees and unforgettable cocktails at Bar 19 Twelve.
So where is this place?
Bar 19 Twelve is easy to find in North Myrtle Beach, at 1912 Highway 17 South. Clever, right? It’s near the corner of Highway 17 and 20th Avenue South, next to Azalea Sands Golf Club.
How is Bar 19 Twelve different?
Classify it as classy-casual craft. Upscale, but not stuffy. Drinks are the draw here. They serve an array of bourbon, creative craft cocktails, and infused liquors. The onsite mixologist creates some of the most imaginative cocktails in Myrtle Beach.
It’s the decor, and it’s the people, both on staff and the fun folks who gather here. The atmosphere: laid-back and friendly, perfect for a wonderful date-night experience.
Who is in the kitchen?
Vinny Tumminello. He’s the creative mind behind the menu of from-scratch tapas. Here are a few of the unique dishes he’s dreamed up:
- Cheese boards
- Jalapeno bacon-wrapped shrimp
- Limoncello risotto
- Made-to-order deviled eggs
Tumminello is also behind more customary pub fare, elevated to the hilt. Try the Kobe Beef Burger for a delicious example.
What do the guests rave about on this menu?
Some of the plates online reviewers have gushed about:
- Seared Jumbo Scallops: Three U-10 dry scallops, blackened and seared. Served with horseradish cream, and crumbled applewood smoked bacon.
- Hawaiian-Style Poke Tuna: Spicy tower of tuna topped with whipped avocado.
- Lamb Lollipops: New Zealand lamb lollipops, marinated and grilled. Served with smashed fingerling potatoes, and fresh herb chimichurri.
That sounds fabulous. What else is good?
These starters caught our attention:
- Local Pimento Cheese: Housemade smoked gouda and pimento cheese, and crispy pork rinds.
- 19Twelve Chicken Wings: Chicken wings tossed in sweet chili Thai, or naked. Comes with a trio of dipping sauces.
- Fillet Tips: Blackened filet tips, 5 cheese pasta purses, housemade Alfredo.
And check out these entrees:
- Crab Cake: Two four-ounce Maryland-style crab cakes and fried green tomato. Served with chipotle tartar sauce, and crispy smashed fingerling potatoes.
- Chicken Pasta: House-made fresh pasta and creamy pesto sauce. Comes with charred heirloom grape tomatoes, and grilled airline chicken breast.
- Surf & Turf: Six-ounce filet mignon. Served with jumbo crab stuffed shrimp, parmesan risotto, and Bernaise sauce.
What’s the space like?
This property once was a wedding chapel. So, it’s no surprise it’s a place you’re sure to love. The Bar 19 Twelve rendition of this space includes indoor and outdoor seating. Have a cocktail at the upper-level bar and outside deck with views of Azalea Sands Golf Club.
Choose North Beach Resort & Villas
Talk about elevated experiences. A stay at North Beach Resort & Villas will provide that. And you can’t beat the beautiful ocean view here. It’s a resort many travelers come to year after year. Explore the possibilities of Cinzia, the renowned spa on-site at North Beach. Then make plans to get away today.