When you climb out of bed at North Beach Resort & Villas, you want to be in a room that fits you. One that feels like a home away from home. There are plenty of excellent options for your next visit.
We’d like to show you a little of what to expect — and help you to find the room type you’re likely to love.
Regardless of the room you choose, you’ll have excellent amenities. Caribbean-themed pools, food and drink options, and the Cinza Spa are particular favorites. And you can’t beat the beach access!
Which vacation accommodations fit you at North Beach?
What is a villa?
They have interesting origins. They were country homes for the upper class in ancient Rome, although they’ve changed over time. (And, as far as we know, no ancient Romans have ever roamed at North Beach!)
Reasons to rent a villa
– It’s nice to live among locals and experience life in North Myrtle Beach this way. You have room to relax, yet can get out and be part of the fun.
– Privacy and relaxation. Without being close to next-door neighbors, you can get away from it all.
– You don’t have to share amenities. In a villa, the pool is yours. And there’s plenty of room to bring a bigger party for the getaway.
A sampling of luxury villas at North Beach
– Carriage house one-bedroom: Enjoy a grand parlor, fully-equipped kitchen, and private balcony. Sleeps four.
– Exchange three-bedroom: 2 ½-half-bath townhome with entrance veranda. Covered rear porch with a courtyard. Sleeps eight.
– Flat deluxe one-bedroom: One bath, fully-equipped kitchen, washer, and dryer. Separate rooms for a king bed and sleeper sofa. Sleeps four.
What is a house?
It sounds like a silly question, but legit, for rent. As residential homes can vary in features, so too can the rental. There is an array of beautiful properties available with North Beach.
Reasons to rent a house
– You can cook at home — if you choose. Especially for an extended stay, it’s nice to mix in home cooking and give restaurants a rest.
– The space is nice! As in a villa, you have room to spread out that you wouldn’t have with a traditional hotel room.
– Everyone can come. Well, everyone you want to! In a hotel, you’d be in separate rooms, and even separate floors or towers.
A sampling of houses at North Beach
– Maracay three-bedroom: One king, two queens, and a sleeper sofa. Four flat-screen TVs, stainless steel appliances. Two stories. Sleeps eight.
– Banyan three-bedroom: Luxurious home with full-equipped kitchen, washer, and dryer. Great neighborhood. In-room coffee. Sleeps 10.
– Harrington three-bedroom: You get one king, one king, two twin beds, and a sleeper sofa. Sleeps eight.
What is a condo?
Short for condominiums, they’re buildings split into many units. Common areas surround them for a sense of community if you so choose to partake. There’s plenty of room if you’d rather stay in.
Reasons to rent a condo
– They’re often luxurious. You’re getting an elevated apartment, with features great and small to put you in the lap of luxury.
– Common amenities make it easy to socialize. If you’re down to make new friends, you’ll find some when you’re out and about.
– Great locations. Rental condos from North Beach are in awesome spots for you to enjoy all Myrtle Beach has to offer.
A sampling of oceanfront five-bedroom condos at North Beach (all sleep 14)
– Charleston: 4 ½-bath in the indigo tour with a spacious, fully-equipped kitchen. Glass-enclosed showers, whirlpool tub in the master bathroom. Large private balcony. Two kings, four queens, sleeper sofa.
– Georgetown: Five baths, in the indigo tower. Fully-equipped kitchen, washer and dryer. Glass-enclosed showers, whirlpool tub in master bathroom. Two kings, four queens, and a sleeper sofa.
Many vacationers choose North Beach year after year
For golf excursions, go-to getaways, or family tradition vacations, come to North Beach. You’ll have a blast in a place that won’t disappoint, with wonderful amenities and gorgeous views. Check out current specials, and make plans to escape here today.