There’s a wonderful range of entertainment on tap for the summer with Summerfest! at Barefoot Landing.
Experience it at Barefoot Landing, a dining and shopping destination, for nightly enjoyment. Don’t miss the kickoff event — the fireworks show on Monday, June 6, 2022. “America’s Got Talent” semifinalist Nick Pike will also perform that night.
Pike juggles and rides a unicycle, and is sure to delight adults and children. He’s set to entertain every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, through Aug. 26. See him on the Amphitheater Stage in Dockside Village.
Here’s all you need to know about this summer of fun.
Music and fun are on tap for Summerfest at Barefoot Landing
Music, humor, and strolling entertainment are part of it all. Many shows have been part of Summerfest in past years and continue the tradition. Live music is part of it on Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday, 7-10 p.m.
Jam out to Americana music, 80s hits, country, and more. Among the acts on the program:
- Bullfrog. Don’t miss this skilled ensemble as they bust out rock hits from Pink Floyd and others.
- Control Freak. They rock out classic and new rock. You’ll love covers from favorites Aerosmith, Def Leppard, The Cult, and more.
- Miracle Max and the Pet Monsters. See this tribute band dedicated to the sounds of the 1980s. Sing along with hits from Depeche Mode, Fleetwood Mac, Flock of Seagulls, and more.
- Reggie Sullivan Band. South Carolina music lovers have followed these fellas since they started in 2012. They put on a fine show, and have a couple of albums released (Together, 2012; Nobody’s Home, 2013).
- Tammy’s Tangent. This premier party crew features Little River native Tammy Lee Nance Barbour. She’s played with regional legends such as Certifed Blues, Channel Cats, and The Sharks. They cover blues, country, pop, and rock.
- Tastes Like Chicken. Be ready to boogie when this band takes the stage with its vibrant performance. New and old, in any genre, TLC specializes in lively dance faves in disco, pop, rock, and R&B.
What is strolling entertainment?
It’s a gaggle of characters who wander around to meet, welcome, and take photos with guests. You can see them 7-10 p.m., Tuesday and Saturday during Summerfest. You’ll catch princesses, superheroes, and more characters kicking it, weather permitting.
Check the Barefoot Landing website for exact themes. For other details about Summerfest, you can follow along on social media.
Retreat to a great place to stay: North Beach Resort
So many pools, hot tubs, a lazy river, and fun activities … that’s just the start, at North Beach. Stay where you’ll have private beach access, a poolside and swim-up bar, and wonderful villas. Check out North Beach’s oceanfront towers, too, and book your stay today.