The summer has passed. For a while now, we’ve all been settling back into our busy fall schedules, packed with school, activities and work commitments, and the winter still stretches out ahead. Next summer might seem like a distant prospect now, but it’s never too early to book your North Beach Plantation vacation! Here are five good reasons to make your spring and summer vacation plans in Myrtle Beach today:
1) Get exactly what you want. You know what they say about the early bird getting the worm. In this case, the early bird will get his or her choice of accommodations at a premium resort in Myrtle Beach. North Beach Plantation offers a deluxe vacation experience with an oceanfront view and surrounded by a 2.5-acre “water escape” featuring pools, cabanas, a floating bar and a lazy river. And after relaxing the day away on the beach or at the pool, you can dine at the resort’s own five-star premium steakhouse, 21 Main, or step out to sample the entertainment and wonderful restaurants of the downtown district. North Beach Plantation offers a wide variety of accommodation styles, including condos, flats, villas and townhouses, so book early to be sure you get exactly what you want!
2) Get it at a discount. North Beach Plantation has some great deals as a reward for booking in advance. They also offer discounts for government and military service, as well as for AAA and AARP members. Check out the full list under the “Specials” tab at the top of the resort’s web page (www.northbeachrentals.com).
3) Make it a gift. The holiday season is fast approaching, and sometimes coming up with fresh and exciting gift ideas can feel stressful — but everyone will love the gift of a summer stay at North Beach Plantation! Give the family a treat to look forward to through the long winter months, or book a weekend to spend with that special someone. The excitement and joy of having a wonderful Grand Strand vacation ahead is what gift-giving is all about.
4) Book peace of mind. Vacations are ideally all about relaxation and restoration, but all the planning, traveling and keeping kids and activities organized can be a real headache — and trying to get everything done at the last minute can provoke real panic. By reserving your spring or summer getaway early, you book your peace of mind — and once you know it’s done, you can enjoy the anticipation without dreading the hassle.
5) Plan ahead. While we’re on the subject of enjoyment rather than hassle, we all know there’s more to planning a vacation than simply booking a room. You also want to scout out attractions, restaurants, shows and special events that you and your family will enjoy. Once you have secured the accommodations and the time frame, you can easily plan ahead for your other activities, as well. Check out our regular news articles for the latest info on what’s hot in the Myrtle Beach area and special events that might be going on during your stay.
The winter may be coming, but don’t let yourself get stuck out in the cold. Book your stay at North Beach Plantation early so you can look forward to the sun and fun ahead in Myrtle Beach!