Receive the best money saving deals in North Myrtle Beach!
While staying as a guest at the North Beach Plantation, make sure to add the following to you must do list:
1. New shops at The Market Common shopping and entertainment
If you have never visited The Market Common in Myrtle Beach, you are in for a treat. Located on the south-end of Myrtle Beach, this modern, urban-style shopping, dining and recreation complex is unlike anything else on the Grand Strand. But even if you have been to The Market Common in the past, you are still in for a few pleasant surprises in 2017.
Over the past year, The Market Common has undergone some serious changes and major upgrades to the retail and restaurant lineup, and the adjoining parks and have added new and improved recreation and festival opportunities. Here's are just a few of the new additions:
* Black Dog Running: This running shoe and apparel shop recently relocated from downtown Myrtle Beach to the trendier shopping district at The Market Common. Specializing in personalized footwear for a perfect fit from head to toe, Black Dog Running also offers personalized service from a locally owned and operated outlet.
* The Brass Tap: Beer anyone? If so, this is your place. Serving more than 100 different brand of beers from around the world, including lesser known microbrews you won't find anywhere else on the Grand Strand, The Brass Tap offers a unique lineup of beer, food and atmosphere.
* Culinary Institute of Myrtle Beach: As a branch of Horry Georgetown County Technical College campus, this spectacular new building is designed to turn out the next generation of chefs to run Myrtle Beach's many restaurants. CIMB also operates its own kitchen and grill, offering drastically discounted meals to the general public.
* Paint & Unwined: Get ready to let the wine - and your artistic talent - flow at this new art studio for amateurs. Paint parties are held to allow those of all artistic abilities express themselves in a casual setting. Enjoy the wine of your choice and come home with your own masterpiece to remember the experience.
2. Escape Rooms
One of the biggest trends that is grabbing attention from groups looking for something to do are escape rooms, an adventure game where you and your group is locked in a room that has a puzzle or a mystery to solve. Perfect for those days when the weather is gloomy, or too hot to bear sitting in the sun, you are bound to make plenty of memories with your family and all give your brain a great workout!
The Grand Strand currently has 3 locations for this new adventure that include: Myrtle Beach Escape Room, Break Out and Riddle Escape Room, make sure to add one of these exciting adventures to your next vacation.
3. Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen
Paula Deen's Family Kitchen, the restaurant whose namesake created a culinary empire built on country cooking and down-home charm, plans to open the second location of her latest restaurant venture at Broadway at the Beach in 2017. Deen, who also co-owns restaurants with her sons in Savannah, GA, and throughout the South, also opened her self-titled retail store at Broadway at the Beach last year. But her new line of eateries, first launched in Pigeon Forge, TN, puts the focus on the concept of family dining, where patrons gather around large tables and self-serve from platters and bowls of some of her most famous recipes.
Paula Deen's Family Kitchen is just one of many new restaurants coming to Broadway at the Beach in 2017. Wahlburgers, the national chain made famous by the hit TV show starring the Wahlberg brothers, opened at the end of 2016 and has been serving their fare to long lines of hungry patrons and celebrity seekers. Hard Rock Cafe, previously located in the giant pyramid building at Celebrity Square, has relocated a few doors down and features a new menu and memorabilia displays.
Coming soon are several highly anticipated restaurants, such as Dave & Busters. The popular sports bar chain offers food, fun and video games for the whole family. Another family-friendly venue is Extreme Pizza, which takes the traditional version to the next level with unique toppings and ingredients.
As you can see, as a guest here at North Beach Plantation, the options are endless for your family, aren’t you ready to start planning your 2017 vacation today.