The best time to start planning your next vacation is when the weather is getting cooler out and your mind is remembering the great family vacation you had this past summer. We have some of the best deals here at The Cottages at North Beach Plantation when you begin planning early. Take advantage of the opportunity to lock in your preferred dates and get the best deals and you can save time and money and focus your efforts on enjoying the holiday season.
The Cottages are currently offering discounts of up to 35 percent off the regular room rate for guests who book their vacation plans in advance, and there are several other specials to help you stretch your travel budget, such as free nights, group discounts and our upcoming Cyber Monday Sale for the lowest rates possible. And by making your reservations early, you can enjoy a trouble-free holiday season and power through a cold winter knowing that you have a spot on the beach waiting for you at North Beach Plantation. Here are a few more pleasant surprises we have in store for you and your party in 2018:
* Accommodations: North Beach Plantation offers luxury accommodations to enhance that perfect relaxation for your vacation experience. The plantation is made up of many different types of accommodations right off the beach from 1-bedroom villas up to 5-Bedroom cottages, we have all of the comforts of home to allow your family to not only enjoy the beach but the luxury of a home, just a few steps off the Atlantic Ocean.
* Atmosphere: If you want to be spoiled and enjoy the finer side of the Grand Strand, then you are in the right spot. From luxurious accommodations, the best amenities including a swim-up bar, over 5 pools and cabanas to continue the relaxation. Maybe try the spa on property or take in a workout in the state-of-the-art facilities and then dine at 21 Main for some of the best food around the area. Enjoy the tranquil spot in the exclusive North Beach Plantation, and a short, convenient commute to all the great attractions, golf, dining, shopping, entertainment and nightlife the Grand Strand has to offer.
* Events: The toughest tickets in town also lead to the hardest times to find a good hotel room in Myrtle Beach. If you want to attend the best festivals and events on the Grand Strand, the smart move is to book your room reservations as soon as you purchase your event tickets. The March 1-3 Myrtle Beach Marathon, the April 8-10 Monday After The Masters Celebrity Pro-Am and Concert and the June 7-10 Carolina Country Music Fest are prime examples of dates to circle on your vacation calendar.
* Sports: Myrtle Beach is all about fun and games, and there are more games to play these days than ever. With more than 80 championship golf courses and 60 miles of white-sand beaches on the Grand Strand, there are plenty of places to putt around the greens or splash around in the waves on a surfboard or jet-ski. Myrtle Beach has also become a major player in the sports-tourism arena, hosting national cheer and dance competitions and youth sports tournaments at facilities like Grand Park and the Myrtle Beach Sports Center.
* Sun & Fun Rewards: North Beach Plantation also likes to throw in a few perks as our way of saying thanks for spending your vacation with us. The Sun & Fun Rewards program packet, which guests receive upon checking in, provides free admission and discounted tickets to some of the most popular attractions on the Grand Strand. If you prefer to spend a quiet evening in the comfort of your room, hold a family movie night with free and unlimited DVD rentals.
Once your vacation dates finally roll around, you will be happy you planned ahead. The Cottages at North Beach Plantation guests can relax in their oceanfront rooms and on their private balconies that overlook the beach, oceanfront pool deck and swim-up bar. And North Beach Plantation in North Myrtle Beach has lots of on-site amenities and nearby attractions to keep you and your party entertained.