The holidays are here, and a new year will be here before you know it. Winter will start nipping at your nose and your toes, and soon you will be longing for an escape to some sunshine on the South Carolina seashore and the luxurious accommodations at North Beach Plantation. So why wait for the inevitable when you can save yourself lots of money, time and wintertime blues by booking your next vacation early? Here are five reasons to make your plans to visit us at North Beach Plantation:
* Savings: It pays to book early, in more ways than one. But the type of pay day that puts money in your pocket requires only a little advanced planning on your part. North Beach offers great discounts for folks who make their reservations well in advance of their arrival, rewarding early birds with savings of 35 to 50 percent depending on the time of year you visit. In addition to the regular seasonal deals, North Beach is also holding a Cyber Sale in the coming days and offering our guaranteed lowest rates of the year. The Cyber Sale only lasts for 72 hours, so start making your 2017 vacation plans today.
* Accommodations: You can search the entire 60-mile stretch of the Grand Strand and not find a better place to stay than North Beach Plantation. As a multi-year recipient of AAA's Four Diamond Rating, North Beach offers the best in luxury accommodations that are modern and comfortable. With its twin towers overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, North Beach gives guests a breathtaking view from their private balconies and a cozy room with all the comforts and conveniences of home.
* Amenities: North Beach's award-winning amenities make it the place to stay and play on the Grand Strand. Our expansive oceanfront deck features lots of pools, fountains and America's No. 1-rated swim-up bar. Enjoy a five-star feast at 21 Main Prime Steakhouse and Sushi Bar, experience a professional massage at the on-site Cinzia Spa, or simply relax on our secluded stretch of beach.
* Festivals: Now that you know where to stay (North Beach Plantation, of course), the next step is deciding when to visit. Picking the right dates can go a long way toward making your vacation extra special, so there are a few popular events you may want to consider. For instance, the Third Annual Carolina Country Music Fest has been set for June 8-11 in the downtown Myrtle Beach district, and this year's recently announced lineup is the biggest yet with Darius Rucker, Kenny Chesney and Jason Aldean among the scheduled headliners. The Fourth of July is always a hot time at the beach, and Mayfest on Main (set for May 13) is a mid-May hot spot on the North Myrtle Beach events calendar. The good news is there are always good times to be found on the Grand Strand.
* Year-Round Fun: Whether you visit the Grand Strand in the winter, spring, summer or fall, North Beach Plantation is the place to stay and play. Located in North Myrtle Beach near Barefoot Landing, North Beach Plantation offers the peace and tranquility of our spacious oceanfront deck and the convenience of great entertainment, shopping, dining and nightlife in the neighborhood. Barefoot Landing features holiday shopping and Christmas celebrations in the winter, excellent spring break and summer fun during the warmer months, and free fireworks shows throughout the year. The area features other great shopping (Myrtle Beach Mall and the Tanger Outlet Stores), dining (21 Main and nearby Restaurant Row), entertainment (the House of Blues and Alabama Theatre) and more, including some of the top golf courses on the Strand.
Those are just five of many reasons to book your next Grand Strand vacation at North Beach Plantation. You pick the dates and low rates, and let us handle the rest.