If you’re one who settles for less than the best, this may not be the place or top 10 list for you. But if you have an appreciation for the finer things in life, The Bridge at North Beach Plantation is the best penthouse in town. Here are the top 10 reasons to spend your Myrtle Beach getaway at The Bridge:
1. The view alone is priceless. Sit on your private balcony overlooking the Atlantic Ocean and enjoy the sea breeze and the sound of the waves crashing, or relax inside on the cozy sectional sofas that look out the floor-to-ceiling windows. Even the seagulls are jealous of this view.
2. Fit your entire wedding party into this spacious 5,500-square-foot palace. Featuring seven bedrooms and seven and a half baths, there's plenty of room for bridesmaids, groomsmen, family members, friends and, of course, the lucky couple. They get the luxurious master's suite.
3. It's only a short ride to the House of Blues to catch a show or band you want to see. Let your limo driver drop you off at the front door while the crowd looks to see whose getting the VIP treatment. You will be the only group in the building staying at a nicer place than the band.
4. Experience the ultimate in luxury by taking advantage of the on-site Cinzia Spa, which offers a wide range of services, massages and treatments. Visit the state-of-the-art facility or have your pampering delivered to your room. A deep-tissue massage in a posh place like The Bridge has to be real close to heaven.
5. You're playing the Grand Strand's best golf courses, swinging the best clubs money can buy, and sporting the nicest golf clothes. So why not stay at the best place in town at The Bridge. Big enough to host your entire foursome (or even a 14-some), you're in for a memorable golf getaway at The Bridge.
6. No need to go out to the movies with The Bridge's high-tech media room. Featuring an 80-inch smart TV with Blu Ray DVD player and surround-sound speakers, your party can get the full movie-theater experience in the comfort of your own showcase. And you don't have to worry about sitting behind the tall dude with a big hat.
7. Who needs to leave the room to go to a bar? Not folks staying at The Bridge, which features a full wet bar and a built-in beverage center. Relax with a few drinks after a day at the beach or on the golf course, or have a nightcap before you hit the hay. If you prefer a public pub, North Beach Plantation's swim-up bar was recently ranked the best in the world.
8. Spend a relaxing evening in with a fine-dining experience in your own room. Your personal chef arrives with all the ingredients needed to prepare a delicious meal in your gourmet kitchen and you and up to 13 guests can gather at the dining table and enjoy your meal without concerns about surrounding parties.
9. Take your business meetings to the next level at The Bridge, which offers everything you need to hold the ideal conference. Make use of the audio/visual center to get your message across to business partners and co-workers, and take advantage of the private office with an ocean view.
10. If you're looking for great places to go on the Grand Strand, from fine dining and great shopping to fun attractions and entertainment, then look no farther than your own personal concierge for advice, reservations and the kind of personal service you won't get from any other resort on the Strand.