Receive the best money saving deals in North Myrtle Beach!
North Myrtle Beach has always been a great place to hold a beach wedding, so it's no surprise that it has also become a popular place to celebrate a wedding anniversary.
Because North Myrtle Beach has fewer restrictions on beach weddings than some surrounding cities on the Grand Strand, it has become a hot spot for couples to exchange their vows with the Atlantic Ocean serving as the perfect backdrop. Many of those couples return to year after year to revisit the site of their special day, and to add some new memories to their marriage.
Another draw to North Myrtle Beach is the abundance of romantic accommodations and restaurants. Guests at North Beach Plantation know there's no finer place on the Strand for a romantic retreat, and they don't have to go very far to find the ideal restaurant for a memorable anniversary dinner to mark the occasion. Here is a list of the top five places to enjoy an anniversary dinner in North Myrtle Beach:
* 21 Main: Guests at North Beach Plantation don't even have to leave the property to find one of the top restaurants on the Grand Strand. This classic steakhouse and sushi bar offers an elegant atmosphere and world-class food, including USDA beef that is dry-aged on-site and tasty sushi made with the freshest of seafood and vegetables. An extensive wine list and beautiful courtyard view add to the fine-dining experience.
* Brentwood Restaurant: Technically this historic restaurant is in Little River, just a few miles north of town. But dining at the Brentwood is an experience that's well worth the drive. Serving European and Continental cuisine in a converted boarding house, the Brentwood provides tableside service of full four-course meals. Featuring traditional French dishes and fresh local seafood, the Brentwood has a unique international flavor and flair.
* Greg Norman's Australian Grill: The namesake of this restaurant is best known for his golf game, but "The Shark" shows he also has a taste for the finer things in life with his upscale eatery. Excellent steaks and chops are balanced with fresh seafood to form a diverse menu filled with creative concoctions. Norman's also offers a sunset view from the patio deck that overlooks the Intracoastal Waterway, the perfect spot for a special dinner for two.
* Rossi's: This Italian restaurant is an institution on the Grand Strand and has the unique distinction of attracting as many locals as visitors, the mark of a great place to dine in a tourist town. Rossi's serves all the traditional Italian favorites - Veal Parmesan, Chicken Alfredo, Lasagna and more - along with excellent seafood dishes. The adjoining 88s Piano Bar is the ideal spot for pre- and post-dinner drinks to celebrate your anniversary date.
* SeaBlue Tapas & Wine Bar: This trendy hot spot looks like it belongs in Manhattan, not North Myrtle Beach. The romantic lighting and luxurious environment are perfect for special occasions, but the food puts this place over the top. Share plates of creatively designed tasting plates and choose from as wide of a selection of wine as you will find on the Grand Strand. Save room for cocktails and dessert drinks for the ideal nightcap.