It's time to start planning your spring golf trip to the Grand Strand, and veteran players will tell you that where you stay is an important as where you play.
Chances are, you will spend more time in your room than on the golf course — so why book tee times at the best courses in Myrtle Beach but stay in a sub-par hotel? Guests at North Beach Plantation can experience a first-class golf getaway while staying in the lap of luxury close to the top layouts in the Myrtle Beach area.
Located on the south end of North Myrtle Beach, this private, AAA Four Diamond Award-winning resort has everything you need right on the property, and everything you could possibly want within a 15-minute drive. Here are five reasons you should book your spring golf package through North Beach Plantation:
* Accommodations: Featuring twin towers that rise high above the Atlantic Ocean and offer beautiful views from your private balcony, North Beach Plantation is the perfect cozy nest for golfers to rest their heads following a long day on the links. Modern luxury fills the resort both inside and out with a range of different floor plans available to fit your foursome to a tee.
* Amenities: North Beach Plantation has so many modern amenities that you might be tempted to blow off your tee time and spend the day soaking in the hot tubs, heated pools and indoor lazy river. The swim-up bar was named the best in the U.S. by TripAdvisor, and 21 Main Prime Steakhouse serves the best steaks and sushi on the Strand. Feeling sore after your round? Visit the Cinzia Spa for some massage therapy.
* Location: Golfers who stay at North Beach Plantation are within a long par-5 of some of the best courses on the Strand. Barefoot Golf Resort's four championship courses are just across the Intracoastal Waterway from North Beach Plantation, which is located midway between two of the top oceanfront courses — The Dunes Golf & Beach Club to the south, and Surf Golf & Beach Club to the north. Other nearby layouts include the Grande Dunes, Pine Lakes and Myrtlewood in Myrtle Beach, and Glen Dornoch, Tidewater and Possum Trot to the north.
* Off the Course: Guests at North Beach Plantation don't have to travel far to find plenty of things to do off the golf course. In addition to our on-site amenities, the resort is only a few blocks from Barefoot Landing, a massive shopping, dining and entertainment complex that also has lots of nightlife options. Catch a concert at the House of Blues or a show at the Alabama Theatre; enjoy dinner at Umberto's or the Flying Fish Public Market for fine dining, and some casual food and drinks at Dick's Last Resort or Wild Wing Cafe.
* Packages: North Beach Plantation has a wide selection of “Stay & Play” packages offering rounds at some of the top courses on the Grand Strand. With packages ranging from a few days to a full week, guests can save money on tee times and receive plenty of perks. Golf groups like Barefoot Golf Resort, the Big Cats, the Glens and the Legends provide free rounds, food, drinks and other bonuses, or you can build your own package to include all the courses you want to play. Talk to our friendly golf staff about putting together your dream package, or click on our “Golf Packages” link at the top of our homepage for full details.
There are many more reason than five to book your Myrtle Beach golf retreat at North Beach Plantation, but do you really need more? Spoil yourself with the perfect golf getaway at North Beach Plantation, and get ready for the experience of a lifetime.